Rent Prague apartments
Map of apartments for rent
Apartment Rentals in
National Theatre Apartments
Apartment Reviewsjezza25Leeds´s review Excellent Accomodation
I stayed in Masna for 6 months with other work colleagues. The apartments are big and clean and have everything you require. If you need anything, the staff are only too happy to help. The location is fantastic too!!
Very spacious and comfortable one bedded apartment, with a lovely living room and separate kitchen/diner. Well equipped and modern kitchen, L shaped sofa, flat screen TV, huge bed and huge shower. (No bath, but I guess you can't have everythng!) Also had a balcony (apartment 24). Friendly staff and great location near the river and National Theatre. Would recommend!
The main benefits of renting an apartment in Prague instead of staying in a hotel!
- Weekly, monthly, yearly stays or anywhere in between
- Rates include all related cost as management, maintenance, housekeeping and utilities
- Instant availability and easy to move in/ out
- Fully furnished and equipped apartments
- Modern, up-to-date equipment end amenities
- Up to 30% savings on equivalent hotel in Prague, special rates for group
- Friendly, caring staff on call to service your needs - 24/7 assistance
- We offer family friendly environment
- Premium and quiet locations in the bustling heart of Prague
- No extra charge for high speed Internet connection
- Flexible accommodation options that fit any budget
- Fully sized kitchens with all appliances
- Spacious living and dining areas, quiet and comfortable bedrooms
- Working space in each apartment
- Tailor-made services for companies and individuals
- Consolidated billing - company or credit card billing available
- Groups assignment to a close proximity - easier team coordination
Flexibility – Privacy – Space – Savings
Flexibility - apartment rent in Prague
All apartments are fully-furnished and equipped to offer maximum comfort for our guests. Apartments vary in size from studios to four bedrooms, to be able to accommodate a single business traveller and even the whole family as well. Essentially our Prague apartments combine the flexibility of apartment living with the service of a hotel. Use the apartment for leisure, socializing or friend’s visits – it doesn’t matter. You can invite guests or your relatives to stay with you whenever you want and you will pay no extra cost. You can come and leave any time you wish. If you travel with your family you will stay together with your children but don’t have to share just one room with them!
Privacy – apartment rent in Prague
All of our Prague apartments offer a level of privacy with which hotels cannot compete. In our Prague holiday and corporate apartments guests can cook, relax and work without annoying interference from other guests or hotel staff.. All of our apartments are in respectable buildings in good neighbourhoods of central Prague with well lit entrances. All of our buildings have security locks and intercom systems ensuring that no outsiders get into the buildings.
Space – apartment rent in Prague
Apartments vary in size from studios (35m2 – 320ft2) through one bedroom apartments (70m2 - 780ft2) to two bedroom apartments (110m2 – 1190ft2) and three bedroom apartments (160m2 – 1720ft2), to be able to accommodate a single business traveller and even the whole family as well. This extra space makes your stay in Prague more enjoyable compared to hotel rooms or even suites. All apartments are completely furnished and equipped to offer maximum comfort. Each apartment consists of lounge (usually with sofa bed), bedroom(s), private bathroom(s) and fully equipped kitchen with all amenities. Enjoy more room to breathe, use you apartment for work, socializing or simply for a balanced family life when travel. Don’t change your manner when travelling abroad!
Savings – apartment rent in Prague
Our Prague apartments are much cheaper than most centrally located hotels in the city. This makes our Prague apartments especially convenient for stays by business people who may need to come to Prague often but would like to cut down on their travel expenses. Gas, electricity, hot water and other utility costs are included in the price of accommodation. There are daily and weekly rates and negotiated special rates for stays longer than 30 days to exactly fit length of your stay. You pay for the apartment not for number of residents within your stay! The money savings are extremely noticeable for families or groups of friends travelling together. Our Prague apartments can usually accommodate comfortably from 4 to 8 people making them extremely inexpensive options for staying in Prague.